TERMS & CONDITIONS
At Angelo Kallini Men’s Wear we are committed in developing our website constantly. Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully since by entering the site you are deemed to have accepted its Terms and Conditions. Updates of our Terms and Conditions are completed frequently, thus you should peruse these changes habitually.
Use of Content
The services and information provided by Angelo Kallini Men’s Wear are for your personal, non-commercial use only. Angelo Kallini Men’s Wear does not make any warranties expresses or implied, as to the accuracy, adequacy, quality or fitness for any particular purpose or use and all such warranties are expressly excluded to the fullest extent that such warranties may be excluded by law. The information provided is only for general information and use are not intended to address you particular requirements.
Prices on our website may change at any time. The amount you will pay is the one shown at the checkout process at the time of the transactions. Value Added Tax (V.A.T.) is included in the prices shown in the website. V.A.T. is shown at the checkout process. V.A.T. is 19% for all the products.
If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you. Please note that we might ask you as to whether we can deliver a substitute product.
There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually deliver the product(s) to you. Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually deliver the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the product(s) to you without giving any reason and refund will be issued.
Delivery Rates and Procedures
You can have your order delivered to your nearest ACS Express Courier Station. Delivery at ACS Express Courier Station is FREE for all local orders. All international orders are shipped via Cyprus Postal Service for the amount of €15 per order, which is automatically added to your shopping cart and upon checkout.
You can pay by using any VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD and MAESTRO through JCC Gateway. The transaction will appear in your bank account as Angelo Kallini Men’s Wear.
The transaction of the electronic commerce are based under the Law, 156(I)/2004 and 197(I)/2007 of the Republic of Cyprus.
The order procedure in www.angelokallini.com.cy has the following steps:
Step 1: Shopping Cart
Choose from the main menu the product category from which you are interested in purchasing products. Select the products and add to basket the quantity you wish to buy. You can continue shopping or proceed to checkout. When you finish with your selection, you can proceed to checkout and your shopping cart is already created. You can change or cancel your cart at this stage. If you want to proceed with the order, you press the button PROCEED TO SHIPPING & PAYMENT.
Step 2: Order Confirmation
Your order is now finalised and you can see the full analysis of the total value. You should press the button of accepting the Terms & Conditions of Angelo Kallini Men’s Wear and then press ‘Confirm’ in order to be forwarded to the payment step. You will receive a confirmation email of your order after the completion of the payment process.
Step 3: Payment
Please proceed with the payment of your order. Your order is considered as final and confirmed only after you have finalized the payment procedures.
Step 4: Payment Confirmation
You will receive an email as an order confirmation and as a receipt of your transaction. Another e-mail from the Courier Company will be sent to you with your parcel details, tracking number and delivery information.
Step 5: Past Transaction Information
Your transaction data are accessible when you sign in into the system. You will be able to retrieve the details of your past transactions with our website by pressing ACCOUNT – ORDERS.
Information We Collect from You
Data can be collected and processed when our website is in operation by you. The following are approved methods of collection:
- If you registered for information or complete purchase, by filling out a form we can collect the information provided.
- Traffic data, weblogs, location data, and any other communication can be collected. These details come from your visit to our site and any resource tools you use while on the site.
- Any communication on our website or to personnel allows us to collect information.
Use of Information
Information stored and collected about you allows us to improve our services or products for you. Added to this parameter, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- Any commitment we make on contracted basis.
- If information is requested from our website concerning services or products offered, we may use your data. Products or services which may be of interest to you can also deem a communication from us, if permission has been granted.
- Notification re-changes or improvements may be sent to you in regards to product or service changes that could affect our service to you.
- Existing customers can be contacted on the topic of goods or services related to a previous sale, if we feel you might be interested in these additional topics.
- Added use of your data may include permission for third parties to use your data. This permission would be granted by you in regards to unrelated products or services that may be in your interests. We or third parties can contact you in regards to this information if consent has been provided for information collection.
- Third party contact or communications from our website, as a new customer, is only made if you have granted us permission. These communications are only offered for information you consent to and no other unrelated information.
- Data that you do not want us to use or third parties to use can be withheld, once consent has been given regarding our collection of your data. We will always provide you with an opportunity to decline communications and our third party data usage.
- Identifiable data, which could be used to disclose who you are, never shared. We only provide statistical related data about our visitors to third parties like advertisers to ensure your privacy.
Storing Your Personal Data
- Secured Servers are used by our company to ensure proper data storage. Information on transactions is kept encrypted for safety measures.
- Transmission of data on the internet can never be ultimately secure. We do not and cannot guarantee security of information collected electronically or transmitted; however, we take all necessary steps to provide the best security available. As a result of our inability to guarantee safety, you are submitting information to us at your own risk. Where needed a password may be necessary to access areas of our site. You are responsible for the safety and confidentiality of the password you generate.
Disclosing your Information
- Personal information to third parties may be disclosed:
- This disclosure occurs when we sell all or a section of our business or assets to a third party
-Personal information can be offered to any members of our company, such as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries only if deemed appropriate.
– Legal requirements may mean a sharing of your information.
– Lowering credit risk and fraud protection may result in information disclosure.
Third Party Links
Access to information
The processing of personal data (protection of the individual) law, 138(I)/2001 gives you the right of access to any data we have about you. Contact information is given below, which should be used to gain details about information we hold on you.
We welcome and hope you do not hesitate to make any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding the terms and conditions or any complaint.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We offer worldwide shipping and all international orders are shipped via Cyprus Postal Service for the amount of €15 per order which is automatically charged upon checkout. All orders shipped are fully insured against theft and/or accidental damage. Cyprus orders are delivered for free via ACS courier.
We process and dispatch orders during our main working hours (excluding weekends and public holidays). Our working hours are Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am till 18:00 pm EET.
Cyprus orders are delivered via ACS courier. All orders within Cyprus are delivered free of charge in approximately 2 business days.
Please note we do not ship to post office boxes.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales. If you have not received the goods within 4 days (Cyprus local deliveries) or 10 days (deliveries outside Cyprus), please contact us.
Should for any reason the effective cost of dispatching your order exceeds significantly the delivery fees charged to you, we reserve the right to contact you to discuss the matter and on some very rare cases cancel your order.
We normally dispatch your order within 2 working days after the receipt of payment. It might take longer during exceptionally busy periods such as seasonal sale and holidays.
TRACK YOUR ORDER STATUS
As soon as we have shipped your order you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the ACS / Postal Service tracking number.
IMPORT DUTIES AND TAXES
It is important to note that customers living outside the European Union may incur local taxes and import duties, which may involve slight delays. The customer is solely responsible for the payment of any of these additional charges that may be imposed. These local fees are not included in the Angelo Kallini Men’s Wear invoice.
No additional taxes or customs duties are charged for articles that are shipped within the European Union. Prices and shipping costs include VAT and are thus listed as gross prices.
We are happy to refund or exchange any item purchased on the website (excluding SALE items).
Unwanted goods may be returned for a refund or exchange (shipping costs excluded) provided that they have not been worn, washed, altered and all original tags are attached. Shoes must be returned in their original packaging. Products marked as SALE cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you want to return your items, please send us an email at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving them, stating the receipt number, whether you request a refund or an exchange and the reason(s) for returning the items (e.g. faulty item, not the right size, not as expected etc).
To return your purchased items, please mail them to the following address within 15 days of receiving your products:
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your items. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notifying you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within two weeks.
We could exchange an item if it is proven to be faulty. Also, we could exchange an item for a different size and/or colour, subject to availability. Please note that exchanges of non-faulty items bear a delivery cost of €5 in Cyprus and €15 internationally.
We have the right to deny the refund or exchange request if the items returned do not meet our return policy standards.
Prices are given in Euro, payments and refunds are invoiced in Euro. Final amounts charged may vary based on currency fluctuations and bank commissions. To receive the accurate amount, please contact your bank.
PAYMENT BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
All online payments are processed and secured via JCC, the leading and most trusted payment system in Cyprus. Please select “credit card” as your payment method at the checkout. We accept Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and American Express cards.
Please enter your card details to the appropriate fields at the checkout. The purchase amount will be deposited on your card as a payment reservation until your order has either been sent (then the amount will be booked) or cancelled (then the payment reservation will be cancelled).
We guarantee optimum security levels for every purchase.
Angelo Kallini Men’s Wear uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to encrypt all sensitive information that you send to us over the Internet. When SSL is enabled you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration. If you look at the URL field of your browser you will see that it begins with ‘https:’ instead of the normal ‘http:’. This shows that you are in secure mode.
For our mutual security and fraud prevention, all orders made with a credit or debit card are subject to authorization by www.angelokallini.com.cy. Our Payments Department may ask for further details before an order is processed to ensure validity.